Join the GGE Community and become an affiliate!

When you join the community, you have the chance to earn 20% commission from each sale made with your unique code.

You also have the opportunity to earn 5% commission of every sale made when someone uses  your refer a friend link!

20% + 5% = a total of 25% commission earning potential. The more people that sign up under you, the higher the earning potential.

Become an Affiliate


Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub is now available for a limited time only!

Why Choose Green Gaia Essentials?

Green Gaia Essentials offers high quality, artisan skin care products made with all-natural and organic ingredients; some of our products are even vegan friendly!

It is important to us to create and share pure and natural products; our promise to you is that each product contains only all natural goodness. It’s guaranteed that each of our products is

  • Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty free
  • chemical free
  • synthetic free
  • paraben free
  • petroleum free
  • fragrance free
  • dye free

It can be difficult to navigate all the information out there, but this site offers collected info for you and all in on easy to locate place! New stuff is constantly being adding to the blogs about the ingredients used, healthy recipes and other natural lifestyle tips.

Proud Sponsor of…

GGE is honored to be a proud sponsor of The Yoga Girl® Foundation!

The Yoga Girl® Foundation supports women and children who suffer the consequences of trauma, injustice, abuse and poverty. They provide emotional, financial and medical aid to support healing and empower growth. The foundation was founded 2018 in Sweden by Rachel Brathen Schoneveld and Shama Persson.

  • Yoga Girl Foundation
  • Yoga Girl

Latest From The Blog

All-Natural Cleaning

April 13th, 2020|0 Comments

Many common household cleaning products contain chemicals, synthetics, and dyes.  While there are becoming more options available for natural cleaning products, there are some super easy recipes to make your own cleaners at [...]

Raspberry Seed Oil

March 24th, 2020|1 Comment

Raspberry seed oil is very beneficial for the skin! These little beauties pack a punch with a variety of healing properties. Raspberry oil is a great, gentle oil for your face because it [...]


User Reviews

I purchased the organic lavender body butter and after using it for 2 weeks, it has already become one of my favorite beauty products! I was pleasantly surprised to see the noticeable differences – a healthier skin tone, a brighter glow, less blemishes and dry skin, and an overall gentle, soft and soothing feel it has. Not to mention the lavender smells fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone! –Shannon


I used the use the sunscreen that everyone gets from the store, until one summer, it made me break out in hives wherever it was applied. I began looking for a natural alternative, and a friend told me about Green Gaia Essentials. I tried it, and I loved it! Not only did it help protect my skin from the sun, but it also kept my skin hydrated. –Jess

I’ve suffered from eczema for as long as I can remember. My elbows and my knees are the affected areas. They are constantly dry and cracking and itchy. Regular lotions have never helped no matter how often I applied it. I started using Green Gaia’s eczema cream in the morning and at night, and within several days, there was a noticeable difference. The skin stopped peeling and flaking off, and the redness decreased as well. – Brian

I received a sample of the face moisturizer in a gift bag at a friend’s wedding. I love this stuff! It’s always been a battle of drying my skin out with some harsh cleaners and then it becomes overly oily. I use this to take my makeup off, to clean my face and as moisturizer. This is very gentle on my skin. It helps with complexion of my skin; I haven’t had nearly as many breakouts as I used to. It’s light enough to use before bed, but it lasts throughout the day as well. -Kristine



* indicates required